Romantic Getaways in the United States
The United States has a vast variety of romantic destinations, it is difficult to choose one. Do you want to stay close to your home? Want to be in the mountains? Need the relaxing sound of the ocean? The U.S. has every type of environment couples could desire. And, lodging options can match any budget or preference. With economic troubles making it difficult to leave the country, don't underestimate the unlimited options here in the States.
United States honeymoons are perfect destination options. There is everything from tropical island beach resorts to mountain ski resorts to desert oasis resorts. Once you figure out what type of honeymoon you would like, pick your destination.
10 Romantic Destinations in the United States
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco
- New York
- South Carolina
- Sonoma County
- Atlantic City
- Sedona, Arizona
5 Reasons to Travel to the US
- Beaches: The U.S. has plenty of coastline with many varieties of beaches. Hawaii has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, which is why it hits the top of the international tropical destinations list year after year. Hawaiian beaches are the ideal for tropical vacations, which can also be said for the beaches in Florida. If you love the beach but don't need the warm water tropics, the U.S. has beautiful coastline along the west coast from California to Washington, and on the east coast, special favorites being the Hamptons, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and the Carolina's shores.
- Child at Heart: For the couple who wants to be romantic and at the same time feel like a child again, Disney is your best bet. Both Disneyland and Disneyworld are great choices for fun honeymoon vacations.
- Nightlife: If you're looking for nightlife in the U.S., any major city will suit your needs. Each one has its own unique style but won't leave you bored. Vegas, New York and L.A. are definitely hot spots for the best clubs and entertainment opportunities.
- Skiing and winter getaways: The U.S. has an assortment of destinations for those seeking snow and fireplaces. Some of the best places include: California, Colorado, Idaho, Michigan, Utah, Vermont and Wisconsin.
- Desert escapes: Luxury resorts in the desert abound in the USA. For the best desert getaways, check out Arizona, Palm Springs, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon.
Here are great ideas for romance in U.S. destinations. We currently have guides for the following:
- ATLANTIC CITY
- DISNEY WORLD
- LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
- SAN FRANCISCO
- SEDONA, ARIZONA
- SONOMA COUNTY