Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations
When picking your honeymoon location, it might be a good idea to see what are the favorites of newlyweds. Honeymoon hotspots can change as the trends change, so keep up to date. Storms and disasters can change a beautiful location suddenly. Choose your destination based on what you love to do and how you would like to spend your time.
Here are our top 10 honeymoon locations:
- Hawaii Dramatic coastlines, volcanoes, green forests, native Hawaiian culture, tropical breezes, white sand beaches, spectacular resorts. This is the magic that brings couples to Hawaii for the best in honeymoon getaways.
- Mexico A vast country with enough variety to please all. Bask in the sun at posh resorts along the Baja coast, visit the valley of Oaxaca for a taste of the ancient Mayans, ride the train through majestic canyon after canyon, shop until you drop, you will find it all in Mexico!
- Jamaica Passion is inevitable on this tropical paradise island. Jamaica is the place if you are looking for non-stop nightlife. If the bar scene isn’t for you, stay in one of Jamaica’s all-inclusive adults-only resorts. If you are a nature lover, take a leisurely bamboo raft trip or explore the many caves and waterfalls that abound in its green forests.
- St. Lucia A bit of France, a bit of Britain, and a nature-lovers paradise including a volcano. Great snorkeling in clear, blue warm waters. Sip a cool tropical drink in your hammock. Walk through a rain forest while viewing the ocean. Truly a newlywed's paradise.
- Bahamas With only a short distance to the U.S. mainland, the Bahamas is close and beautiful. Over 700 islands make up the Bahamas, with white-sandy beaches and a variety of accommodations to choose from to meet any budget.
- Dominican Republic The Dominican Republic has become a beautiful, affordable island destination. Being a larger island, that doesn't just focus on tourism, you can get some great deals. There are many all-inclusives that will meet the needs of most couples.
- Tahiti How do you describe paradise? Many call it Tahiti! With many islands to choose from, including favorites Bora Bora and Moorea. From its natural beauty to its Polynesian hospitality. If you do not want to share your new spouse with anyone, this is the place to be. Even its resorts are designed for your love to burn and grow.
- Fiji Fiji has it all if you are looking to fill that image of white powder beaches with beautiful palm trees, green mountains sweeping to the sea, warm tropical breezes, and lots of secluded resorts scattered among its 300+ islands.
- Antigua Antigua is an ideal tropical destination, with gorgeous beaches, perfect reefs for snorkeling or diving, and great weather - the trade winds reduce the humidity and create the perfect climate.
- Italy Italy is one of the top picks for Europe honeymoon locations. No wonder, it's the land of Amore! From the Northern Alps and lake country to Rome and the Almalfi Coast, Italy has everything for a romantic and classy honeymoon.